Friday, October 8, 2010

That time of the year

To appease my neglected blog, I decided to give her a mini makeover. And, Pumpkin spice by Shabby Blogs is my pick. One of the primary reasons I have neglected my blog is that I have been by myself for a while now (ditcher!) and am going to be for some more time, with a short break of a couple of days in between. While ridiculously funny people write hilarious posts about such a situation, I have been sulking in the corner. However, to celebrate the break from being the Solitary Reaper (tuneless, albeit) and actively enjoy my favorite season of all, I made an apple pie. After all, what better way to kindle someone's guilt than stuffing them with buttery, apple-spicy goodness?

2 comments:

DI said...

That is how I spot the silver lining! :( And people call me ridiculously funny! :( So much for the positivity ;)

Titaxy said...

YUmm :D