Monday, May 10, 2010

The end.

The most time tested way of describing (a.k.a. cliche) something that whizzed past - it seems like yesterday when I walked into my post graduate orientation invoking all my favorite gods and beseeching them to make me not look painfully shy and not act like a blubbering mess. (I honestly believe it is difficult even with their combined efforts to make me a social butterfly) Lo and behold! I am graduating this weekend. Where did the two years go? Have I become old enough for years to slip past? Or, have so many things been happening? Regardless, me thinks it is not a bad idea to have a log of the present as it happens. And then, what are blogs for?
postbypost.wordpress.com

1 comment:

Mr WordPress said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.