Monday, May 31, 2010

Where my desiness* shines through

Needless to say, in so many ways. But, particularly, this. Showing off my ahem culinary skills. It is the thing I most love being appreciated for, more than just about anything else. Call me sexist, but I think this is somewhat complementary to the concept of the way to a man's heart being his stomach. Praise my cooking and my heart is won already. OK, I am exaggerating. Maybe. *Come to think of it, am I wrong in thinking this is the desiness in me speaking? I mainly think so, since a lot of my non-desi friends a) don't cook or b) don't care, while the majority of my desi friends love to cook and greatly appreciate compliments.

1 comment:

Mona said...

no, you're right. i think it's a desi thing, too. i love cooking and adore being complimented on my culinary talents :D